1. They’re your BFF, cuddle buddy, secret keeper, and partner in crime all wrapped in one *hott* package
Having one person that fulfills basically every relationship requirement is the absolute best.
2. You know what peak comfort with another human being feels like
You can be exactly who you are without jeopardizing the other person’s feelings for you. Feel free to speak your mind, belch in front of them, and share some weird thoughts and feelings, because regardless of what you say and do, this person
is stuck with chose you.
3. You gotta take the bad with the good
I do some really annoying things #worrywart, my boyfriend also does some (less) annoying things. But love means putting these little annoyances aside so you can enjoy all the other qualities you completely adore about the other person.
4. The two of you are probably really weird when you’re together
Being so freakishly close comes with some repercussions. Since you’re super comfortable with each other that level of comfort doesn’t always mesh well with the general public. Sometimes I catch myself doing/saying really weird things to Logan that probably aren’t acceptable in public (e.g. greeting him by meowing #sorrynotsorry).
5. You’re really excited about your future with them
Talking about future jobs, dream houses, possible vacations, even kids. Yup, serious stuff comes up when you day dream about what the future holds for the two of you (I’m thinking adventures galore).
6. You know each other better than anyone else
You know their likes, dislikes, pet peeves, how to make them happy, and how to piss them off. It’s your responsibility to use that knowledge for good.