1. I’m currently on team iPhone, but it’s the archaic iPhone 5 aka the updates no longer work, and I have to charge it twice a day (minimum). I’m considering making the switch to the Samsung Galaxy 6S which has more storage, better battery, and a higher mega pixel camera.
2. I bought my MacBook Pro right after I graduated from high school in 2011. It still works, but I wouldn’t turn down an upgrade to the newest Mac Book Air.
3. I work out quite a bit, and I’m on a diet right now. I think the Fit Bit Surge would be really helpful to make sure I’m staying on track with my health and fitness goals. It also doubles as a watch, how neat is that?!
4. Right now Logan and I are babysitting my brothers TV, but we’ll eventually have to give it back. When we do, I’m going to have my heart set on the Samsung 55″ TV. Our living room is kind of massive, so we obvi need a giant TV. Obvi.
5. So if I can’t get a new laptop, I think an External Hard Drive would help speed up my current one. I have so many pictures and what not that they’re probably slowing my computer down a ton.
What techie gadgets are on your wish list?