This past weekend the boyfriend and I went to Kansas City to visit some family. I don’t think KC gets enough credit for how awesome of a city it is, so here are some pics to convince you.
* We had some amazing Chinese food at Blue Koi. I ordered the ginger chicken with noodles. YUM
* Quality cat snuggles with the boyfriends brother’s kitty cat
* Seeing the boyfriend with his family makes me fall in love with him all over again
* We went to a flea market in the meat packing district. All the stores were in old warehouses so I basically felt like I was on the set of Rent.
* They had these candles made from old alcohol (miller lite, absolut, makers mark) bottles. I totally felt like I was inside of an Etsy store.
* I’m seriously obsessed with Kansas City beer. Specifically Boulevard’s Unfiltered Wheat!
* Looking for a tasty breakfast sammy? Check out Opera House
* Tapas at Bodega, obviously not as good as Spain, but it’ll do.
* Now that we’re all over 21 we could finally enjoy a night out on the town. I was happily surprised that like every bar had a rooftop. AMAZING
* Some evidence of our night out, so much fun!
We had a great Labor Day Weekend in KC, I can’t wait to go back!