With fall just around the corner, I’ve been hit with a massive wave of shoe cravings. I kind of have smelly/sweaty feet #TMI, so being able to contain them in boots,slip ons, and tennies really helps haha. There are so many fall trends I am dying to try, as well as some classics I need to replace (cheap riding boots woes).
1. Platform sneakers are HUGE in Europe (where I lived last year). I’m lusting after these chic faux snake leather pair.
2. One of the latest shoe trends I’ve noticed are lace up flats. Talk about adding a dash of glam to a simple shoe.
3. I need to get my hands on a pair of classic, simple booties that I can wear on the daily.
4. Always a sucker for cognac colored riding boots. I should invest in a good pair this year because I always have to replace them.
5. Going with the athletic wear chic, these pair of nikes would pair well with anything.