Hello homies! And HAPPY FRIDAY! The other day I was lucky enough to be nominated by Little Letters Big Words for a little blogger award called the Liebster Award (Thanks girl!). So this award is just to help other little bloggers get to know each other and maybe find some more blogs to follow (you can never read enough, right?)
- Thank the writer who nominated you, link to their blog in your post.
- Display the award.
- Answer the nominators 10 questions.
- Nominate other blogs of your choice and provide the creators of those blogs with 10 questions, so that you (and others) can get to know those authors better.
- Notify the blog creators of their nomination.
The questions I was asked:
What are three words that describe you?
Curious, Chill, and Adventurous
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?
I would live in Chicago (where I’m currently living). I lived in Madrid last year and traveled through Europe. While foreign cities are beautiful and exciting, there’s nothing quite like living in your home country.
Where is your hometown, and what is the best thing about it?
My hometown is Aurora, IL. It’s a basic suburb, but the best thing about it is that there is a TON of shopping. We have a couple malls, and lots of strip malls – it was definitely where all my lifeguard earnings were spent.
How do you define happiness?
Being content in your life. I’ve been pretty lucky and have had a very fulfilled life already. I’ve been able to travel the world, I have amazing relationships, and I just started my first “big girl” job! #blessed
If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
Equality. The inequality gap is ridiculous: whether it’s economic, gender, sexuality, nationality, etc – there shouldn’t be such an enormous difference in quality of life between people of different backgrounds.
Where is your favorite coffee spot?
The Sweetspot! It’s a coffee shop in my college town, so it holds a lot of sentimental value for me.
Why did you begin writing/ blogging?
I’ve always enjoyed writing, and when I started reading lifestyle/fashion blogs in 2010, I knew I had to start my own. I think it’s so cool to be able to get a little glimpse into other people’s lives.
What is your favorite dish?
My favorite food is probably a Spanish tapa plate. This dish usually has chorizo, jamon, manchego (cheese), all atop a freshly baked baguette. Talk about mouth watering.
If you could visit any era, when would you choose and why?
I think the late 60s would be a cool era to visit. The time of the hippies, free love, and rock and roll. Also, it’d be cool to meet my parents who were in their teens at this time, I wonder if I’d like them… haha
What is your favorite quote and why?
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” — Dr. Seuss
And my questions are…
- What’s your favorite article of clothing?
- Your favorite fall memory?
- If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
- What’s your Starbucks order?
- What’s your biggest passion?
- Who’s been the biggest influence on your life?
- What is your all time favorite TV show?
- What’s the best/favorite accessory you own?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- What was the last dream you remember?
I’m excited to read your answers!