Hello, and Happy FriYAY! This week was a slow one at work, I just started so I’m still in the training phase which means my workload comes in waves throughout the day. I wanted to give you all a little glimpse into my weekday wardrobe (it’s actually identical to my weekend wardrobe *yay no dress code!*)
1. Flowy florals // Black skinny jeans, loosey goose flower top, and knee high boots
2. Black is the new orange // Striped peplum Free People top, black skinnies, and red flats for a pop of color
3. Texture Tuesday // White embroidered skinnies, blue-green woven box top, and oxfords
4. Fall Fashion // Thrifted cognac booties, tights, a-line tunic, and maroon scarf
5. Olsen twin chic // Polka dot dress, and brown cotton cape? kimono? I’m not sure…
What’s your weekly fashion look like?