Happy Friday! We did it, we made it through another work week. It’s been pretty quiet over here because I have actually been doing things after work this week *gasp*! So here’s what I wore to the office this week, hope you like. And if you don’t feel free to donate money to my new wardrobe fun.
1. Gryffindor Groupie // Hilfiger blazer, white flowy top, and skinny jeans. P.S. People at work actually thought this was a Harry Potter jacket…
2. Jedi Master // Urban Outfitters Poncho, denim tunic, and leggings.
3. Blanket bundle // Blanket scarf *from Spain,* thrifted peplum dress, and leggings,
4. Printed Pants // Ancient Old Navy Pants, Nasty Gal top, and tassel necklace.
5. Comfy Cozy // Aztec printed scarf, Primark top, and black skinnies
What was your favorite thing you wore this week?!