Happy Friday guys and happy (almost) HALLOWEEN! It’s been a pretty solid week for me, and I’m so pumped for this weekend. We’re having some hallows-eve celebrations at work tomorrow, and I have a few costume parties over the weekend, as well as an ultimate girls night with the twin!
1. Flower Child // Spanish Floral Shirt, Homemade Skirt, Black Tights
2. Equestrian Wannabe // Ralph Lauren Blazer, Old White Blouse, Skinnies, Riding boots
3. Pattern Fiend // Leggings, Knee-high socks, Striped Free People Tunic, Blanket Scarf
4. Hippie Hipster // Thrifted Crochet top, Skinnies, Teal Pendant Necklace
5. Spanish Street Style // Spanish Kimono?, Striped Dress, Purple Tights, Plaid Scarf
What are you guys being for halloween?!