Happppyyyyyy Hump Day! We’ve made it mid-week and what better way to celebrate this accomplishment than perusing some delicious spring jackets? Of all outerwear, I would say Spring has some of my favorite options. I absolutely love all the jacket trends that are surfacing this year, and I can’t wait to get my grubby little paws over them hahaha.
- Bomber Jackets are all the rage this season. It’s pretty easy to see why. These little dudes just scream varsity chic, and I love the Navy blue option.
- A twist on the classic trench has left me drooling. I absolutely love the drapery of this jacket.
- It’s always good to have a bit of a wild card option. This jacket has a loud print, but the classic colors save it from being an eyesore.
- Similar to number 2, but a little lighter/more casual. This number would pair perfectly with your simple swing dresses. Long live drapery!
- I already have a classic jean jacket that I’m obsessed with. But I’m pretty sure I need this white version to really complete my spring jacket wardrobe.
Which jacket is your favorite?