To say I have a slight obsession with Spring shoes would be the understatement of the century. Everywhere I look I see a new pair I feel I absolutely need! Subway platforms, work elevators, fellow bloggers – no place is safe from my spring shoe envy!
- No longer can you strut around in your basic old navy flip-flops, these simple lace-ups add just enough pizzaz to your sandal game.
- Mules have officially made a come back. All my girlfriends have been wearing these when we go out. So clearly I need a pair of my own.
- A perfect pair of slip-on sneakers are a necessity when you are on the go. I love the color of these pale pink platforms.
- YAS! Finally the athleisure trend is in full force and tennis shoes are acceptable to wear with skinny jeans, a dress, or your favorite pair of leggings. While neutrals are tried and true, I love the pop of color these nikes would add to any outfit.
- Another platform makes it onto my list (it’s my wannabe Spaniard spirit). Nothing says spring/summer like a sweet pair of espadrilles.
- These bad boys are WAY out of my price range, so I’d love to hear if you guys have found a similar pair.
- I have been dying (but admittedly too lazy to find/try on) a pair of lace up flats since fall. I love that these could be worn during any season. Except winter. Winter in Chicago with these shoes and you’d be looking at a serious case of frost bite.