Hello friends! I’m three weeks in to my Whole 30 challenge, and it feels kinda like this is never going to end. I’ve come to the point where I hate eating. It’s not fun, it’s literally just a means to an end AKA not being hungry. I kind of assume that’s what this diet is supposed to do to you, but come on.
Breakfasts: I couldn’t get myself to meal prep another egg dish. So I decided to live the scrambled egg life and just ate before work. I’m getting REAL sick of eating eggs. For real guys. The struggle is very real.
Lunches: Chicken was on the menu again. I didn’t make any sweet potatoes for the week because of my epic fails the week prior. I stuck to chicken, bell peppers, carrots, grape tomatoes, and unsalted nuts. Living the high life over here. BUT my dad did make a surprise trip into the city and we got brunch (pictured above).
Dinners: I tried an amazing way of cooking chicken. The key is BRINING! Life changing advice really, it makes the chicky so moist and delicious. We also had crock pot steak tips, ground turkey with avocado, and eggs & bacon.
- Guys, I feel like my stomach is the flattest it’s ever been! I can kinda see my lil abs trying to peak through.
- My workouts continue to be really good, especially my runs!
- Clear skin is back, my sleeping is great (I woke up at 7:30am on Saturday all on my own), and my clothes are all fitting on the loose side.
- I felt a bit bloated over the weekend, not sure why because my diet has remained super consistent.
- I just want some popcorn and alcohol, is that too much to ask for.
- 100% over food. Like even the idea of non-compliant food feels very “meh.” What’s even the point of eating? I’m over it, but I still get hungry so I guess I have to keep eating.
I only have 8 days left, LEGGO.