Hello & a very merry Christmas to all of you! I hope you enjoy this time with your family, friends, and anyone you hold dear! Even if you don’t celebrate Christmas, enjoy this time off work/school/general responsibilities.
- Feel the joy of giving!
- Enjoy time with people you don’t see all the time.<3
- Eat lots of cookies 🙂
Looking for a daily dose of fashion inspo? Look no further!
Her stream is a slew of amazing home goods, tasty recipes, and fun DIYS.
3. Sam Larson
Sam Larson is a super amazing artist! His work centers around nature and fine lines.
If we’re being real, I follow mostly cats and dogs on instagram. I just need my daily dose of fluff!
Fashion icon meets world traveler. Get the best of both worlds by clicking “follow.”
Last weekend I wore this little number to a girlfriend’s birthday brunch. The combination of playful romper + boyfriend blazer makes for the perfect put-together look without sacrificing comfort.
We went to a really great spot called Wood. If you’re in the Chicago area I would totally recommend stopping by there on a Saturday or Sunday morning!
Tell me what you think in the comments below!
Happy Cyber Monday guys! I hope you enjoyed a long weekend with the people you love.
* I found out my cat hates other cats. Kayla brought her lil nug home too, and my lil Luna was not about having another 4-legged creature around her.
* The twin + our significant others and I went to the only cool bar in our hometown on Wednesday & saw our entire graduating class
* Turkey day was spent at multiple locations: my house, fiance’s aunts, and fiance’s grandparents
* I headed back home on Friday and spent the day chillin to the max with the twin. We binge watched Jessica Jones all weekend long.
* On Saturday I FOUND MY WEDDING DRESS!!! It was the third one I tried on and I seriously just knew it was the one.
* Saturday night we hosted our annual friendsgiving with our high school posse. Six years strong!
* Now I’m back in the city, and back to reality
Logan and I moved into our humble abode in August. We started with basically zero possessions (downfall of living abroad for a year). While we aren’t finished decorating our space, I really wanted to share some pics, and see how far it comes in the next year.
We got this giant couch of craigslist and I’m OBSESSED. As you can probably tell, the thing is massive! Perfect for binge watching TV, snuggling up for a movie night, or surfing the web.
Our collage wall (still a WIP) features postcards we collected throughout our year abroad.
Our room has two HUGE closets #praisebe. We haven’t really spent much time decorating this space since we don’t spend a ton of time in there.
For some reason we have a massive dining room. At first we had no idea what to do with all the space, but it’s come together pretty nicely. Having a giant dining room is also a great excuse to host lots of little parties!
Our kitchen is pretty meh, so here’s a pic of our fridge. Can you tell I have a thing for photobooths…?
Thanks for joining the home tour! Which room is your favorite?
Can you guys believe Thanksgiving is next week?! I can’t wait! I was out of the country last year, so I haven’t had a good Thanksgiving feast in 2 years.
While I can’t wait for Thanksgiving, I also can’t wait for the day after because that means it’s officially Christmas season! I’ll be dreaming of hot chocolate, Michael Buble’s Christmas album, sparkly lights, and of course holiday gift giving until then.
I love gift giving, so I’ve decided to put together a few gift guides for all of you and all the special people in your life.
- This super fun day planner will make sure she gets sh*t done
- Inspirational mug that will set a positive vibe for the day
- Cutesy floral water bottle, to look pretty while being healthy. Win-win.
- Desk organizer helps with decluttering the small space she calls home 5 days a week
- A motivational print to get her through 9-5
- A minimalistic calendar will help her organize her life inside and outside the office
- A personalized mousepad to help make your lil space a little more you
Hey hey hey, it’s Fridayyyy! I hope you guys had an excellent week. I had one day this week where I was on the edge of death (aka killer migraine), whenever I get migraines I always have ALL of the super shitty symptoms. I’m talking vomiting, dizziness, and sensitivity to light, TMI? I’m so pumped for this weekend, not because I’m doing anything, but because next week is THANKSGIVING! I can’t believe how fast time flies! Le cray.
1. Posh spice // I’m looking pretty put together in this drapey tunic, suede vest, and camel riding boots
2. All American Girl // This red white and blue ensemble screams americana. A blue and white striped dress, paired with a red fringe infinity scarf.
3. Liberal Arts Major // This asymmetrical free people top, leggings, and lace up boots bring me back to my college days as an advertising and psych major. Oh nostalgia.
4. Fall Fashion Mash-up // Olive green corduroys paired with a denim floral top, and a mega infinity scarf brings all the fall fashion trends into one look.
Which outfit is your favorite?
We did it! We made it to FRIDAY!!! Work wise this week was pretty meh, but it was the fiancees birthday yesterday. I just love giving him presents and watching his face light up – it’s super great! haha. We’re going out to a nice dinner tonight to continue celebrating his 24th year on this planet. Do you have any fun weekend plans?!
1. Floral Biker Babe // H&M Top, Fringe Scarf, and Gray Moto Pants
2. Enamored for Embroidery // Thrifted Embroidered Tunic, Oversized Gap Cardigan, Leggings, Cognac Nordstrom Boots
3. Rule Breaker // Patterned White H&M Pants, Striped H&M Sweater, and Army Green F21 Vest