Happy Christmas Eve ya’ll! I can’t believe how fast Christmas has crept up on me this year. I think it’s partially because it’s my first year working in the real world. No longer being a student means no more mega long winter breaks 😦
I do have a few days off, and I’m ready for rest, relaxation, and some quality family time!
This outfit is a perfect mix of rugged and girly. Wearing a big ol’ flannel under a sweet sweater is just a great combo, don’t you think?
Do you have any fun Christmas traditions?
Can you guys believe Thanksgiving is next week?! I can’t wait! I was out of the country last year, so I haven’t had a good Thanksgiving feast in 2 years.
While I can’t wait for Thanksgiving, I also can’t wait for the day after because that means it’s officially Christmas season! I’ll be dreaming of hot chocolate, Michael Buble’s Christmas album, sparkly lights, and of course holiday gift giving until then.
I love gift giving, so I’ve decided to put together a few gift guides for all of you and all the special people in your life.
- This super fun day planner will make sure she gets sh*t done
- Inspirational mug that will set a positive vibe for the day
- Cutesy floral water bottle, to look pretty while being healthy. Win-win.
- Desk organizer helps with decluttering the small space she calls home 5 days a week
- A motivational print to get her through 9-5
- A minimalistic calendar will help her organize her life inside and outside the office
- A personalized mousepad to help make your lil space a little more you