Can you guys believe Thanksgiving is next week?! I can’t wait! I was out of the country last year, so I haven’t had a good Thanksgiving feast in 2 years.
While I can’t wait for Thanksgiving, I also can’t wait for the day after because that means it’s officially Christmas season! I’ll be dreaming of hot chocolate, Michael Buble’s Christmas album, sparkly lights, and of course holiday gift giving until then.
I love gift giving, so I’ve decided to put together a few gift guides for all of you and all the special people in your life.
- This super fun day planner will make sure she gets sh*t done
- Inspirational mug that will set a positive vibe for the day
- Cutesy floral water bottle, to look pretty while being healthy. Win-win.
- Desk organizer helps with decluttering the small space she calls home 5 days a week
- A motivational print to get her through 9-5
- A minimalistic calendar will help her organize her life inside and outside the office
- A personalized mousepad to help make your lil space a little more you
Fall is just around the corner, and I couldn’t be happier about it. We had a bit of an autumn weather preview in Chicago last week, but the temps are soaring in the 90s again this week, talk about a total tease. There are so many items I’m dying to add to my wardrobe. Since I was living abroad last year, I wasn’t really able to shop a lot because I knew I’d have to bring everything back with me in a 50 lbs suitcase.
- Need this basic blanket scarf that I know would look great with a long sleeve tee, jeans, and some tall boots
- I’ve been seeing these massive statement necklaces all over the place: instagram, bloglovin’, street style.
- Little booties! How cute are these guys?! I’m positive they’d look great with everything + the little heel makes for easy walking.
- Desperate for a lightweight cross-body, and I’m basically obsessed with this deep purple color. All of the ones I have now are old and super beat up.
- I really loved seeing these wide brimmed hats last year, and this one is only $17!
1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. //
Logan (my boyfriend) and I just moved into our first apartment sans roommates! I feel so adult! But since I was an RA in college, and Logan lived in a studio, we are seriously lacking on some home goods. I’m typing this as the painters are moving around me painting our whole apartment white (it’s currently a weird mix of burgundy, blue, and brown from the last tenant).
Our place is pretty massive for a one bedroom (at least to me), so I’d love to fill the space with some shelving units that we can put pictures, plants, and knick knacks in. I’m also dying over this Madrid Etsy print. Since Logan and I taught there for a year, Spain is close to our hearts. That headboard makes my heart happy, and it would make reading before bed so comfy!
What kinds of things are you currently craving?