Happy weekend guys! My week went by pretty quickly, so that was great. How about yours?
Midas Touch Tones // Striped bat-winged crop top, skinnies, riding boots – the dark gold color is a perfect one for fall
Spanish-inspired Layers // Polka dot dress, open backed top, booties – layering shirts over dresses is a style I picked up while living in Madrid for a year
Two Trends Collide // Black crocheted poncho meets denim tunic – can’t decide on a trend to wear? Why choose?! Rock two trends at once (PS it’s a super comfy cozy outfit)
Aztec Assets // Urban Outfitters gray tunic, black skinnies, printed scarf. There’s no easier way to add a little oomph to your outfit than pairing it with a bold scarf.
Jumpin for Jumpers // Patterned romper hand me down, black cardigan, and tights – the only bad aspect of this outfit is adding 2 minutes on to your bathroom break, but all in the name of fashion, right?
Now that temps are finally dipping down into the 50s, it feels like fall has finally arrived! And with these low temperatures, I’m reaching for all things comfy and cozy! I found all of these on this awesome site shein. I didn’t think it was a super legit shopping site (a too good to be true case), but my sister recently ordered from them and everything was a pretty good quality, and she got the package pretty quickly! Score!
1. DYING for this geometric maroon poncho, I can just see myself cuddled up in it every weekend.
2. Similar to number 1, but long enough to wear with a pair of leggings. I like the cowl neck, and I don’t think it would feel like a tiny leprechaun is choking me all day (I’m looking at you turtle necks).
3. I have one blanket scarf, but living in Chicago in the winter means I need like 8 of these on rotation. The houndstooth print on this one would go great with everything in my closet.
4. Color block is still in, and I love this simple dress with autumn inspired colors.
5. How amazing does this ombre scarf look?! I think it’s #1 on my scarf wish list.
6. Last, but not least, another poncho inspired top that would look great with riding boots, and a pair of printed leggings.
What are you currently craving?!