Hey hey hey, it’s Fridayyyy! I hope you guys had an excellent week. I had one day this week where I was on the edge of death (aka killer migraine), whenever I get migraines I always have ALL of the super shitty symptoms. I’m talking vomiting, dizziness, and sensitivity to light, TMI? I’m so pumped for this weekend, not because I’m doing anything, but because next week is THANKSGIVING! I can’t believe how fast time flies! Le cray.
1. Posh spice // I’m looking pretty put together in this drapey tunic, suede vest, and camel riding boots
2. All American Girl // This red white and blue ensemble screams americana. A blue and white striped dress, paired with a red fringe infinity scarf.
3. Liberal Arts Major // This asymmetrical free people top, leggings, and lace up boots bring me back to my college days as an advertising and psych major. Oh nostalgia.
4. Fall Fashion Mash-up // Olive green corduroys paired with a denim floral top, and a mega infinity scarf brings all the fall fashion trends into one look.
Which outfit is your favorite?
Hello friends! Another awesome weekend for the books over here. It was so chill, and low-key, my fav! Not to mention the weather here in Chicago has been absolutely amazing!
* Friday night we went to the Whole Foods Event, 5 after 5. Not the best food we’ve had there, but it was still a good way to spend an evening
* Saturday morning Logan and I took some engagement pictures. We decided not to pay for them, because we knew we could easily take and edit them ourselves. Kayla (the twin), also snapped some for us *THANKS* I’ll share more of them later! 🙂
* I did some major shopping damage at some resale shops #cantstopwontstop
* Fiance and I had a double date with Twin and her BF. We went to a little pub called Brownstone, SO AMAZING. Turkey burger + sweet potato fries (sounds basic, but it was amazing).
* Sunday was spent walking around our beautiful neighborhood enjoying the crisp autumn air, and a couple of lattes (does it get any better?!)
Happy weekend guys! My week went by pretty quickly, so that was great. How about yours?
Midas Touch Tones // Striped bat-winged crop top, skinnies, riding boots – the dark gold color is a perfect one for fall
Spanish-inspired Layers // Polka dot dress, open backed top, booties – layering shirts over dresses is a style I picked up while living in Madrid for a year
Two Trends Collide // Black crocheted poncho meets denim tunic – can’t decide on a trend to wear? Why choose?! Rock two trends at once (PS it’s a super comfy cozy outfit)
Aztec Assets // Urban Outfitters gray tunic, black skinnies, printed scarf. There’s no easier way to add a little oomph to your outfit than pairing it with a bold scarf.
Jumpin for Jumpers // Patterned romper hand me down, black cardigan, and tights – the only bad aspect of this outfit is adding 2 minutes on to your bathroom break, but all in the name of fashion, right?
TGIF!!! Is it just me, or has this week moved at sloth speed? I’m pretty excited for tomorrow and this weekend though. Because tomorrow I have some friends coming over for a little engagement celebration and Saturday the fiancé and I are looking at some wedding venues (shits gettin real)! What’s better than friends, drinks, and lots of catch up? PS Sorry that the lighting is so bad, I take these selfies at work aka florescents for dayz.
1. Mix & Match // This was my favorite outfit. Striped Baggy H&M Tee, Multi-color Leopard printed skirt.
2. Biker Chick // Jeggings, Thrifted Skull-Print Tee, Coral Tassel Scarf #hxc
3. Boho Hippie // Thirfted top, H&M Black Shorts, and Black Tights,
4. Private School Prepster // Acid Wash Denim Baby Doll Dress, Knee-High Socks, and Old Navy Plaid Infinity Scarf
5. Coral Crush // Black Collared Tank, Tassel Necklace, Skinnies, and Coral Cardi
Which one is your favorite?
Whoops, as you can tell I forgot to snap a ootd selfie twice this week. So I give you three of my outfits from the past 7 days.
1. Folky hipster // Olive green corduroys (pacsun), a dainty white top (thrifted), and a coral colored cardi.
2. Lady Lumberjack // Leggings, oversized plaid top (Old Navy), crocheted cardi (thrifted), and lion-like infinity scarf (akira).
3. Military Chic // Black skinnies (primark), brown riding boots (nordstrom rack), striped peplum tee (free people), and army vest (f21)
Which outfit do you like best?!