Last weekend I wore this little number to a girlfriend’s birthday brunch. The combination of playful romper + boyfriend blazer makes for the perfect put-together look without sacrificing comfort.
We went to a really great spot called Wood. If you’re in the Chicago area I would totally recommend stopping by there on a Saturday or Sunday morning!
Tell me what you think in the comments below!
Hey hey hey, it’s Fridayyyy! I hope you guys had an excellent week. I had one day this week where I was on the edge of death (aka killer migraine), whenever I get migraines I always have ALL of the super shitty symptoms. I’m talking vomiting, dizziness, and sensitivity to light, TMI? I’m so pumped for this weekend, not because I’m doing anything, but because next week is THANKSGIVING! I can’t believe how fast time flies! Le cray.
1. Posh spice // I’m looking pretty put together in this drapey tunic, suede vest, and camel riding boots
2. All American Girl // This red white and blue ensemble screams americana. A blue and white striped dress, paired with a red fringe infinity scarf.
3. Liberal Arts Major // This asymmetrical free people top, leggings, and lace up boots bring me back to my college days as an advertising and psych major. Oh nostalgia.
4. Fall Fashion Mash-up // Olive green corduroys paired with a denim floral top, and a mega infinity scarf brings all the fall fashion trends into one look.
Which outfit is your favorite?
Whoops, as you can tell I forgot to snap a ootd selfie twice this week. So I give you three of my outfits from the past 7 days.
1. Folky hipster // Olive green corduroys (pacsun), a dainty white top (thrifted), and a coral colored cardi.
2. Lady Lumberjack // Leggings, oversized plaid top (Old Navy), crocheted cardi (thrifted), and lion-like infinity scarf (akira).
3. Military Chic // Black skinnies (primark), brown riding boots (nordstrom rack), striped peplum tee (free people), and army vest (f21)
Which outfit do you like best?!