Happy Cyber Monday guys! I hope you enjoyed a long weekend with the people you love.
* I found out my cat hates other cats. Kayla brought her lil nug home too, and my lil Luna was not about having another 4-legged creature around her.
* The twin + our significant others and I went to the only cool bar in our hometown on Wednesday & saw our entire graduating class
* Turkey day was spent at multiple locations: my house, fiance’s aunts, and fiance’s grandparents
* I headed back home on Friday and spent the day chillin to the max with the twin. We binge watched Jessica Jones all weekend long.
* On Saturday I FOUND MY WEDDING DRESS!!! It was the third one I tried on and I seriously just knew it was the one.
* Saturday night we hosted our annual friendsgiving with our high school posse. Six years strong!
* Now I’m back in the city, and back to reality