TGIF!!! Is it just me, or has this week moved at sloth speed? I’m pretty excited for tomorrow and this weekend though. Because tomorrow I have some friends coming over for a little engagement celebration and Saturday the fiancé and I are looking at some wedding venues (shits gettin real)! What’s better than friends, drinks, and lots of catch up? PS Sorry that the lighting is so bad, I take these selfies at work aka florescents for dayz.
1. Mix & Match // This was my favorite outfit. Striped Baggy H&M Tee, Multi-color Leopard printed skirt.
2. Biker Chick // Jeggings, Thrifted Skull-Print Tee, Coral Tassel Scarf #hxc
3. Boho Hippie // Thirfted top, H&M Black Shorts, and Black Tights,
4. Private School Prepster // Acid Wash Denim Baby Doll Dress, Knee-High Socks, and Old Navy Plaid Infinity Scarf
5. Coral Crush // Black Collared Tank, Tassel Necklace, Skinnies, and Coral Cardi
Which one is your favorite?
Happy Marathon Monday! For those of you who don’t live along the Chicago Marathon Race day, consider yourselves lucky. I kid, I kid, well kinda… I was awoken by cheers, loud music, and high energy because I can literally hear the friends and family members of Chicago marathon runners from inside my apartment. All of this excitement about running made me start thinking about what activewear I’m currently craving.
1. How cool are these printed leggings? I’d love to snag up a pair of them.
2. I really love the motivational graphic tee trend for workout gear, don’t you?
3. This pullover looks comfy cozy, and also warm enough to keep me from freezing by butt off during lakeshore runs.
4. I just got new Nike running shoes so I don’t need new ones, but I love these mint color tennies!
5. These mesh leggings will make anyone look chic as can be while pumping some iron. Also, I have to wear longer workout pants because I am #teamnochafe
Fall is just around the corner, and I couldn’t be happier about it. We had a bit of an autumn weather preview in Chicago last week, but the temps are soaring in the 90s again this week, talk about a total tease. There are so many items I’m dying to add to my wardrobe. Since I was living abroad last year, I wasn’t really able to shop a lot because I knew I’d have to bring everything back with me in a 50 lbs suitcase.
- Need this basic blanket scarf that I know would look great with a long sleeve tee, jeans, and some tall boots
- I’ve been seeing these massive statement necklaces all over the place: instagram, bloglovin’, street style.
- Little booties! How cute are these guys?! I’m positive they’d look great with everything + the little heel makes for easy walking.
- Desperate for a lightweight cross-body, and I’m basically obsessed with this deep purple color. All of the ones I have now are old and super beat up.
- I really loved seeing these wide brimmed hats last year, and this one is only $17!