Hello & a very merry Christmas to all of you! I hope you enjoy this time with your family, friends, and anyone you hold dear! Even if you don’t celebrate Christmas, enjoy this time off work/school/general responsibilities.
- Feel the joy of giving!
- Enjoy time with people you don’t see all the time.<3
- Eat lots of cookies 🙂
Happy Cyber Monday guys! I hope you enjoyed a long weekend with the people you love.
* I found out my cat hates other cats. Kayla brought her lil nug home too, and my lil Luna was not about having another 4-legged creature around her.
* The twin + our significant others and I went to the only cool bar in our hometown on Wednesday & saw our entire graduating class
* Turkey day was spent at multiple locations: my house, fiance’s aunts, and fiance’s grandparents
* I headed back home on Friday and spent the day chillin to the max with the twin. We binge watched Jessica Jones all weekend long.
* On Saturday I FOUND MY WEDDING DRESS!!! It was the third one I tried on and I seriously just knew it was the one.
* Saturday night we hosted our annual friendsgiving with our high school posse. Six years strong!
* Now I’m back in the city, and back to reality
Can you guys believe Thanksgiving is next week?! I can’t wait! I was out of the country last year, so I haven’t had a good Thanksgiving feast in 2 years.
While I can’t wait for Thanksgiving, I also can’t wait for the day after because that means it’s officially Christmas season! I’ll be dreaming of hot chocolate, Michael Buble’s Christmas album, sparkly lights, and of course holiday gift giving until then.
I love gift giving, so I’ve decided to put together a few gift guides for all of you and all the special people in your life.
- This super fun day planner will make sure she gets sh*t done
- Inspirational mug that will set a positive vibe for the day
- Cutesy floral water bottle, to look pretty while being healthy. Win-win.
- Desk organizer helps with decluttering the small space she calls home 5 days a week
- A motivational print to get her through 9-5
- A minimalistic calendar will help her organize her life inside and outside the office
- A personalized mousepad to help make your lil space a little more you