Happy Cyber Monday guys! I hope you enjoyed a long weekend with the people you love.
* I found out my cat hates other cats. Kayla brought her lil nug home too, and my lil Luna was not about having another 4-legged creature around her.
* The twin + our significant others and I went to the only cool bar in our hometown on Wednesday & saw our entire graduating class
* Turkey day was spent at multiple locations: my house, fiance’s aunts, and fiance’s grandparents
* I headed back home on Friday and spent the day chillin to the max with the twin. We binge watched Jessica Jones all weekend long.
* On Saturday I FOUND MY WEDDING DRESS!!! It was the third one I tried on and I seriously just knew it was the one.
* Saturday night we hosted our annual friendsgiving with our high school posse. Six years strong!
* Now I’m back in the city, and back to reality
Logan and I moved into our humble abode in August. We started with basically zero possessions (downfall of living abroad for a year). While we aren’t finished decorating our space, I really wanted to share some pics, and see how far it comes in the next year.
We got this giant couch of craigslist and I’m OBSESSED. As you can probably tell, the thing is massive! Perfect for binge watching TV, snuggling up for a movie night, or surfing the web.
Our collage wall (still a WIP) features postcards we collected throughout our year abroad.
Our room has two HUGE closets #praisebe. We haven’t really spent much time decorating this space since we don’t spend a ton of time in there.
For some reason we have a massive dining room. At first we had no idea what to do with all the space, but it’s come together pretty nicely. Having a giant dining room is also a great excuse to host lots of little parties!
Our kitchen is pretty meh, so here’s a pic of our fridge. Can you tell I have a thing for photobooths…?
Thanks for joining the home tour! Which room is your favorite?
It’s November!!! That means holiday season is upon us *YAZZZZZ*! The Fiance and I were living in Madrid last year, and the holidays just weren’t the same overseas (obvi), so I’m extra super excited for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and my birthday! This weekend turned out to be the epitome of chill. It was much needed after the last few weekends of go-go-go.
* Fiance was out of town all weekend which meant it was just me and my main squeeze, Luna.
* I don’t know if it was because Logan was gone this weekend, but the cat was SUPER cuddly. Which, as you can see, resulted in a lot of cat pics #sorrynotsorry.
* I went to two Halloween parties dressed as a Jedi. Unfortunately that meant everyone wanted to steal my $3 light saber…
Did you do anything fun this weekend?