Hello friends! Another awesome weekend for the books over here. It was so chill, and low-key, my fav! Not to mention the weather here in Chicago has been absolutely amazing!
* Friday night we went to the Whole Foods Event, 5 after 5. Not the best food we’ve had there, but it was still a good way to spend an evening
* Saturday morning Logan and I took some engagement pictures. We decided not to pay for them, because we knew we could easily take and edit them ourselves. Kayla (the twin), also snapped some for us *THANKS* I’ll share more of them later! 🙂
* I did some major shopping damage at some resale shops #cantstopwontstop
* Fiance and I had a double date with Twin and her BF. We went to a little pub called Brownstone, SO AMAZING. Turkey burger + sweet potato fries (sounds basic, but it was amazing).
* Sunday was spent walking around our beautiful neighborhood enjoying the crisp autumn air, and a couple of lattes (does it get any better?!)
It’s November!!! That means holiday season is upon us *YAZZZZZ*! The Fiance and I were living in Madrid last year, and the holidays just weren’t the same overseas (obvi), so I’m extra super excited for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and my birthday! This weekend turned out to be the epitome of chill. It was much needed after the last few weekends of go-go-go.
* Fiance was out of town all weekend which meant it was just me and my main squeeze, Luna.
* I don’t know if it was because Logan was gone this weekend, but the cat was SUPER cuddly. Which, as you can see, resulted in a lot of cat pics #sorrynotsorry.
* I went to two Halloween parties dressed as a Jedi. Unfortunately that meant everyone wanted to steal my $3 light saber…
Did you do anything fun this weekend?
TGIF!!! Is it just me, or has this week moved at sloth speed? I’m pretty excited for tomorrow and this weekend though. Because tomorrow I have some friends coming over for a little engagement celebration and Saturday the fiancé and I are looking at some wedding venues (shits gettin real)! What’s better than friends, drinks, and lots of catch up? PS Sorry that the lighting is so bad, I take these selfies at work aka florescents for dayz.
1. Mix & Match // This was my favorite outfit. Striped Baggy H&M Tee, Multi-color Leopard printed skirt.
2. Biker Chick // Jeggings, Thrifted Skull-Print Tee, Coral Tassel Scarf #hxc
3. Boho Hippie // Thirfted top, H&M Black Shorts, and Black Tights,
4. Private School Prepster // Acid Wash Denim Baby Doll Dress, Knee-High Socks, and Old Navy Plaid Infinity Scarf
5. Coral Crush // Black Collared Tank, Tassel Necklace, Skinnies, and Coral Cardi
Which one is your favorite?