Happy Friday guys and happy (almost) HALLOWEEN! It’s been a pretty solid week for me, and I’m so pumped for this weekend. We’re having some hallows-eve celebrations at work tomorrow, and I have a few costume parties over the weekend, as well as an ultimate girls night with the twin!
1. Flower Child // Spanish Floral Shirt, Homemade Skirt, Black Tights
2. Equestrian Wannabe // Ralph Lauren Blazer, Old White Blouse, Skinnies, Riding boots
3. Pattern Fiend // Leggings, Knee-high socks, Striped Free People Tunic, Blanket Scarf
4. Hippie Hipster // Thrifted Crochet top, Skinnies, Teal Pendant Necklace
5. Spanish Street Style // Spanish Kimono?, Striped Dress, Purple Tights, Plaid Scarf
What are you guys being for halloween?!
Whoops, as you can tell I forgot to snap a ootd selfie twice this week. So I give you three of my outfits from the past 7 days.
1. Folky hipster // Olive green corduroys (pacsun), a dainty white top (thrifted), and a coral colored cardi.
2. Lady Lumberjack // Leggings, oversized plaid top (Old Navy), crocheted cardi (thrifted), and lion-like infinity scarf (akira).
3. Military Chic // Black skinnies (primark), brown riding boots (nordstrom rack), striped peplum tee (free people), and army vest (f21)
Which outfit do you like best?!
Hello, and Happy FriYAY! This week was a slow one at work, I just started so I’m still in the training phase which means my workload comes in waves throughout the day. I wanted to give you all a little glimpse into my weekday wardrobe (it’s actually identical to my weekend wardrobe *yay no dress code!*)
1. Flowy florals // Black skinny jeans, loosey goose flower top, and knee high boots
2. Black is the new orange // Striped peplum Free People top, black skinnies, and red flats for a pop of color
3. Texture Tuesday // White embroidered skinnies, blue-green woven box top, and oxfords
4. Fall Fashion // Thrifted cognac booties, tights, a-line tunic, and maroon scarf
5. Olsen twin chic // Polka dot dress, and brown cotton cape? kimono? I’m not sure…
What’s your weekly fashion look like?