5. Master of None
Aziz Ansari’s latest project is basically a twenty something’s anthem. In the brief 10 episodes, this show covers all the hot-button current issues from racism, to not giving enough shits about our grandparents.
Following Shonda’s typical style, Scandal is drama-filled and chuck full of plot-twists. The series follows super-smart, super-fashionable, and ultra-lovable Olivia Pope as she fights against the evil that is Washington DC politics.
3. Parks and Recreation
Need a little light-hearted, heartwarming comedy? Parks and Rec is sure to deliver lots of laughs and good feels. The series follows the life of Leslie Knope, a low-level government employee who cares more about her town than you care about anything. With each passing season, the cast continues to grow more lovable, and more complex.
2. Grey’s Anatomy
This is a show that has no re-run limit. I’ve probably seen every episode a minimum of 3 times. We’re dragged through the trenches following the lives of multiple swoon-worthy doctors. They somehow defy all odds and survive a shit-ton of life threatening scenarios (SO MUCH DRAMA), fall in and out of love with each other, and build and breakdown friendships. It’s everything your little heart could desire.
1. Gilmore Girls
The perfect mix of comedy, drama, and romance! All delivered by a fast-talking, coffee-drinking, junk food-eating mother daughter duo who you can’t help but love. The series is as much a coming of age story, as it is a wtf do I do with my life series. Follow along, fall in love, and skip season six.
It’s November!!! That means holiday season is upon us *YAZZZZZ*! The Fiance and I were living in Madrid last year, and the holidays just weren’t the same overseas (obvi), so I’m extra super excited for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and my birthday! This weekend turned out to be the epitome of chill. It was much needed after the last few weekends of go-go-go.
* Fiance was out of town all weekend which meant it was just me and my main squeeze, Luna.
* I don’t know if it was because Logan was gone this weekend, but the cat was SUPER cuddly. Which, as you can see, resulted in a lot of cat pics #sorrynotsorry.
* I went to two Halloween parties dressed as a Jedi. Unfortunately that meant everyone wanted to steal my $3 light saber…
Did you do anything fun this weekend?
1. I’m currently on team iPhone, but it’s the archaic iPhone 5 aka the updates no longer work, and I have to charge it twice a day (minimum). I’m considering making the switch to the Samsung Galaxy 6S which has more storage, better battery, and a higher mega pixel camera.
2. I bought my MacBook Pro right after I graduated from high school in 2011. It still works, but I wouldn’t turn down an upgrade to the newest Mac Book Air.
3. I work out quite a bit, and I’m on a diet right now. I think the Fit Bit Surge would be really helpful to make sure I’m staying on track with my health and fitness goals. It also doubles as a watch, how neat is that?!
4. Right now Logan and I are babysitting my brothers TV, but we’ll eventually have to give it back. When we do, I’m going to have my heart set on the Samsung 55″ TV. Our living room is kind of massive, so we obvi need a giant TV. Obvi.
5. So if I can’t get a new laptop, I think an External Hard Drive would help speed up my current one. I have so many pictures and what not that they’re probably slowing my computer down a ton.
What techie gadgets are on your wish list?