Hey hey hey, it’s Fridayyyy! I hope you guys had an excellent week. I had one day this week where I was on the edge of death (aka killer migraine), whenever I get migraines I always have ALL of the super shitty symptoms. I’m talking vomiting, dizziness, and sensitivity to light, TMI? I’m so pumped for this weekend, not because I’m doing anything, but because next week is THANKSGIVING! I can’t believe how fast time flies! Le cray.
1. Posh spice // I’m looking pretty put together in this drapey tunic, suede vest, and camel riding boots
2. All American Girl // This red white and blue ensemble screams americana. A blue and white striped dress, paired with a red fringe infinity scarf.
3. Liberal Arts Major // This asymmetrical free people top, leggings, and lace up boots bring me back to my college days as an advertising and psych major. Oh nostalgia.
4. Fall Fashion Mash-up // Olive green corduroys paired with a denim floral top, and a mega infinity scarf brings all the fall fashion trends into one look.
Which outfit is your favorite?
Monday?! But how…?
Well I hope all of you beautiful people had a fantastic weekend. The weather couldn’t have been better here in Chicago, 70 in November? I’ll take it!
* On Friday I took the fiance out for his birthday dinner! The big 2-4. We went to this amazing French restaurant in Lincoln Park, 3 courses of deliciousness.
* Saturday was super chill. We woke up late, watched a ton of TV, snuggled with our lil Luna, and wandered around the neighborhood all afternoon.
* Saturday night was as equally chill as Saturday: pizza, friends, and a movie night. Sometimes you just need to kick back and relax, and by sometimes I mean all the time.
* Sunday was as basic as a Sunday can be: grocery shopping, gym, fro-yo, and hanging with my BFF.
What’d you do this weekend?
Happy weekend guys! My week went by pretty quickly, so that was great. How about yours?
Midas Touch Tones // Striped bat-winged crop top, skinnies, riding boots – the dark gold color is a perfect one for fall
Spanish-inspired Layers // Polka dot dress, open backed top, booties – layering shirts over dresses is a style I picked up while living in Madrid for a year
Two Trends Collide // Black crocheted poncho meets denim tunic – can’t decide on a trend to wear? Why choose?! Rock two trends at once (PS it’s a super comfy cozy outfit)
Aztec Assets // Urban Outfitters gray tunic, black skinnies, printed scarf. There’s no easier way to add a little oomph to your outfit than pairing it with a bold scarf.
Jumpin for Jumpers // Patterned romper hand me down, black cardigan, and tights – the only bad aspect of this outfit is adding 2 minutes on to your bathroom break, but all in the name of fashion, right?
This one goes out to all my past brides, brides-to-be, and anyone else who will be throwing a giant-ass party to celebrate the greatest human emotion – unconditional love.
One would think that such a pure and heartfelt event like a wedding would be mirrored by the industry that surrounds it. But you’d be wrong. Like really, really wrong. The entire industry is one HUGE up-charge. Venues clear well-over 5k, photographers are another 2.5k (minimum), and don’t even get me started on filming your special day. Want to feed your guests with tasty food? And maybe even give them a place to sit? – it’ll cost you about the same as a used car (if not more).
I’m only in the beginning stages of wedding planning, and I want it to be really fun! I want it to be a silly adventure, and I want the entire process to be like one longgg day dream. But, as the song goes “you can’t always get what you want.”
So please send good vibes, cash moneyz, or your services free of charge (looking at you photographers).