Hi Friends! We’re one (work) week into 2016, and I’m feeling pretty damn good. I’m on day 6 of Whole 30 and it’s going well. I thought I’d share a couple New Years resolutions. I know it sounds cliche, but even though it’s really just another month, there’s definitely a cleansing feeling that revolves around a ~new year~. Don’t you think? I also want to share some things I’m looking forward to in 2016!
- Complete the Whole 30 challenge
- Grow up, and stop making vodka diets my drink of choice
- Read 1 book a month. Not Harry Potter…
- MAKE more things (food, crafts, memories)
- Take candid pictures/bring my Nikon places
- Eat more veggies
- Assert myself #sorrynotsorry
Looking Forward To
- GETTING MARRIED!!!
- Feeling comfortable at my job (no longer a super newbie!)
- Summertime Chi, there’s no place like it
- Holidays (it’s pathetic, but I’m still sad holiday season 2015 is over).