Hi Friends! We’re one (work) week into 2016, and I’m feeling pretty damn good. I’m on day 6 of Whole 30 and it’s going well. I thought I’d share a couple New Years resolutions. I know it sounds cliche, but even though it’s really just another month, there’s definitely a cleansing feeling that revolves around a ~new year~. Don’t you think? I also want to share some things I’m looking forward to in 2016!
- Complete the Whole 30 challenge
- Grow up, and stop making vodka diets my drink of choice
- Read 1 book a month. Not Harry Potter…
- MAKE more things (food, crafts, memories)
- Take candid pictures/bring my Nikon places
- Eat more veggies
- Assert myself #sorrynotsorry
Looking Forward To
- GETTING MARRIED!!!
- Feeling comfortable at my job (no longer a super newbie!)
- Summertime Chi, there’s no place like it
- Holidays (it’s pathetic, but I’m still sad holiday season 2015 is over).
Can you guys believe Thanksgiving is next week?! I can’t wait! I was out of the country last year, so I haven’t had a good Thanksgiving feast in 2 years.
While I can’t wait for Thanksgiving, I also can’t wait for the day after because that means it’s officially Christmas season! I’ll be dreaming of hot chocolate, Michael Buble’s Christmas album, sparkly lights, and of course holiday gift giving until then.
I love gift giving, so I’ve decided to put together a few gift guides for all of you and all the special people in your life.
- This super fun day planner will make sure she gets sh*t done
- Inspirational mug that will set a positive vibe for the day
- Cutesy floral water bottle, to look pretty while being healthy. Win-win.
- Desk organizer helps with decluttering the small space she calls home 5 days a week
- A motivational print to get her through 9-5
- A minimalistic calendar will help her organize her life inside and outside the office
- A personalized mousepad to help make your lil space a little more you
Hey hey hey, it’s Fridayyyy! I hope you guys had an excellent week. I had one day this week where I was on the edge of death (aka killer migraine), whenever I get migraines I always have ALL of the super shitty symptoms. I’m talking vomiting, dizziness, and sensitivity to light, TMI? I’m so pumped for this weekend, not because I’m doing anything, but because next week is THANKSGIVING! I can’t believe how fast time flies! Le cray.
1. Posh spice // I’m looking pretty put together in this drapey tunic, suede vest, and camel riding boots
2. All American Girl // This red white and blue ensemble screams americana. A blue and white striped dress, paired with a red fringe infinity scarf.
3. Liberal Arts Major // This asymmetrical free people top, leggings, and lace up boots bring me back to my college days as an advertising and psych major. Oh nostalgia.
4. Fall Fashion Mash-up // Olive green corduroys paired with a denim floral top, and a mega infinity scarf brings all the fall fashion trends into one look.
Which outfit is your favorite?
TGIF!!! Is it just me, or has this week moved at sloth speed? I’m pretty excited for tomorrow and this weekend though. Because tomorrow I have some friends coming over for a little engagement celebration and Saturday the fiancé and I are looking at some wedding venues (shits gettin real)! What’s better than friends, drinks, and lots of catch up? PS Sorry that the lighting is so bad, I take these selfies at work aka florescents for dayz.
1. Mix & Match // This was my favorite outfit. Striped Baggy H&M Tee, Multi-color Leopard printed skirt.
2. Biker Chick // Jeggings, Thrifted Skull-Print Tee, Coral Tassel Scarf #hxc
3. Boho Hippie // Thirfted top, H&M Black Shorts, and Black Tights,
4. Private School Prepster // Acid Wash Denim Baby Doll Dress, Knee-High Socks, and Old Navy Plaid Infinity Scarf
5. Coral Crush // Black Collared Tank, Tassel Necklace, Skinnies, and Coral Cardi
Which one is your favorite?
Hello, and Happy FriYAY! This week was a slow one at work, I just started so I’m still in the training phase which means my workload comes in waves throughout the day. I wanted to give you all a little glimpse into my weekday wardrobe (it’s actually identical to my weekend wardrobe *yay no dress code!*)
1. Flowy florals // Black skinny jeans, loosey goose flower top, and knee high boots
2. Black is the new orange // Striped peplum Free People top, black skinnies, and red flats for a pop of color
3. Texture Tuesday // White embroidered skinnies, blue-green woven box top, and oxfords
4. Fall Fashion // Thrifted cognac booties, tights, a-line tunic, and maroon scarf
5. Olsen twin chic // Polka dot dress, and brown cotton cape? kimono? I’m not sure…
What’s your weekly fashion look like?
Hey guys! I started my first “big girl” job two weeks ago, and I’m desperately searching for little trinkets to make my desk area feel more like “my space.” The agency I work for is following the open workspace trend, so no cubicle for me!
1. I’d use this awesome mug to hold pens, pencils, and other random office supplies. I work in a chill place, so I don’t think the language on the mug would be an issue.
2. How cute are these tiny elephant phone holders?! Definitely a great way to add a pop of color to my little work space.
3. Love, love, love this little photo holder. I think I’ll order prints of some of my favorite instagram photos.
4. This floral calendar desk pad would add a nice feminine feel to my lil area, dontchya think?
What little items do you use to spruce up your work area?